Necromunda: Gang War 3| 2018
- Expanded House equipment lists, including a wide range of equipment available to Houses Orlock, Escher and Goliath
- Brutes: add extra muscle to your gang with this new type of hanger-on, including profiles and rules for the following characters: Luther Pattern Excavation Automata and `Kratos'' H-Grade Servitor Ogryn
- The Trading Post: post-battle, gang leaders come here to barter and trade for weapons and equipment from a wide array of traders and caravans - this is a huge list of wargear, weapons, armour and status items, each with listed prices and rarity
- Status Items: 3 new types of wargear available to the leadership of any gang, purchasable as normal from the Trading Post
- Arbitrated Campaigns: building upon the rules presented in Gang War 1, this section expands the role of the Arbitrator, presents different kinds of campaign and introduces a host of new events and scenarios. This section includes guidance on the role of an Arbitrator, along with a collection of campaign ideas which alter the guidelines set out in the Turf War campaign system.
- Rules for multiplayer games, with 2 specific scenarios
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Grub Targeson (AKA Grumpy Knox), Mad Dog Mono - Hive Scum, Belladonna - Noble Bounty Huntress
- Scenery of the Underhive: a showcase of a specially built diorama that provides a glimpse into the rusting depths of a Necromundan Hive, using Citadel scenery kits to create a vast vertical environment brimming with dark shadows, sinister machines and potential flashpoints.
Vill du skriva en kommentar? Logga in här.
|Finns i lager?|
Inga taggar än...
Vill du hjälpa till att tagga den här titeln? I så fall måste du logga in.