Codex: Harlequins (2018)| 2018
- A history of the Harlequins;
- Weapons of the Lethal Art;
- The Great Stage: a galactic map featuring the locations of Craftworlds, webway gates, Exodite worlds and certain planets of interest to the Harlequins - Imperial and Necron;
- The Black Library: a description of this fabled realm within the webway;
- Harlequin Masques: the structure and organisation of a Masque, an army and company of players both, the collectives by which Harlequins wage war, including examples of numerical runes and Troupe markings;
- Descriptions of 10 Masques and their iconic runes;
- The Dance of Ages: a timeline of major events and battles in the history of the Harlequins, from the Fall to the present times;
- Background on each unit available to a Harlequins army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Harlequins army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 9 datasheets providing rules for using every Harlequins unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000 - including the Webway Gate, an Aeldari scenery piece;
- Weapons of the Masques: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Harlequins;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Wayfarers of the Labyrinth: rules for Battle-forged armies, including 6 Masque Forms, 25 unique Stratagems, Enigmas of the Black Library, Phantasmancy Disciplin, 6 unique Warlord Traits with a further 6 for special Masques, 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Harlequins.
Vill du skriva en kommentar? Logga in här.
|Finns i lager?|
Inga taggar än...
Vill du hjälpa till att tagga den här titeln? I så fall måste du logga in.